Monday, July 23, 2007

Return Of The Angel...

Dam it....i again forgot to post the blog..damn it....that rush to see shivaji really killed me..the film killed me big time..thats a different story...ok..that i will think about later..Now has to convert what ever i typed yesterday into past tense so that i can post it today..

But why?? I know what I did and when i did...So i will put blogs as i like...F*** Off who ever doesn't like it...

So here goes the forgotten blog of the past yesterday----------

"""She is sorry for everything she did ... So i decided to forgive... Again... But that is not the problem... Well, lets see...

So who could have stolen two cables from my lab machines....anyway Tejas was kind enough to give two new ones...Made in china... :) Machine Lakshmi screwed up is also working now...So lab is back in action...But i still doubt that some one did some serious mess up in my lab...

Started hearing that lagaan song...hmmm..not much inspiration coming out of it...I still feel sleepy after lunch... What the hell..who had lunch today? I had one big puffed bread with some shit...OK OK ..infy vocabulary..its called Channa batoora...That filled me ??? No way... Even the aloo paratha i had with shiva didn't fill me...But one thing is for sure...Mango juice in 'plantain leaf' sure rocks.

By the way...took tickets for shivaji..she took it with my credit card...so will be going by 5.15 bus...6:30 show..PVR....I know it is a damn bad masala flick...But shankar ,shreya and songs make it worthy...Man you should see shreya in those pics..she is awesome...

God..Praddy got a spot award...Hmmm...a bag came with it...that is cool...Corporate idea of motivating highly skilled overworked employees. ;-) It is not that i don't want one. But what is the point??? In nortel each and every1 is getting one spot award. So what is so special?? May be i will stop saying this when i get one...

Must hurry up..just 45 mins for the 5:15 bus...must remind kavitha a bit...ok...review for the code change approved....
I hope this check in works out... 'cc_update –m LATEST' did not work... Let me ask kavitha for the old command...
Ok the result is in...use cleartool ci ..that was so simple...just comments , defect id and bhoom ..check in... no merge, break or lengthy logs...old is always gold...
"

OK what ever happened after that is a big surprise..Will detail it after i check out the next 5.0(4) version.

Cheers,
Arun

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Music...