Thursday, July 19, 2007

Visit of the Titans...

So this may not be a good way to start my blog. But I just wanted to start writing it, so firing off with things happening around me.May be i can improve it later. Still I cant be that bad...

Anyway still I haven't submitted my tax returns. Even she is waiting for me to file her returns also.Who cares... I got date till this 30th. Anyway i have applied for the leave. So will be going home for onam. A cool 9 day vacation. But 5 earned leaves of my remaining 6 gone...Hmm...cant afford any more stay-homes. I hope i don't be late for booking bus ticket for home. Damn...I cant afford going by plane again. First of all the low price ticket availability for august is gone... So bus will be the only option.

By the way...If ramesh don't approve my leave i am screwed...But he will 4 sure...Anyway kavitha has approved.More over it is to also to attend a team mate's marriage ..right?...so it is going to be fine...Still what the hell is the MICR code for icici Mysore? If i don't get that , i can never fill that tax return data sheet...I should have transferred my account to Bangalore long back...

Oh...I hope that client visit is over...The whole set up and preparation for that was gross... Still cant understand why we need to show this much discipline to them when even they think it's cool to hear songs during hard work and to have a carefully careless work station set up...American colonialism...No way..They are cool...We are just imagining being under some damn control...Whatever...

Wow...My code has downloaded completely from the build server. So now back to work. Will do more thinking later...By the way that mail showing that gal getting her flesh carved instead of tattooing still haunts me..Why does Appu send all these damn gross mails?? But still ...that flesh carving would be cool...Should find out where it is being done in Bangalore.... ;-)

Cheers,
Arun

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Music...