Friday, July 20, 2007

Screwed...

Now...that is sad... I am screwed... She screwed me... OK leave it...

By the way i am not the only one... My lab machine is also screwed..But this time it was Lakshmi... Who the hell thought a restore after this much coding will cause such a disaster? Any way disaster is the name of the project...So no worries... ;)

Again screwed..Today was the last date for submitting tax returns...and i slept happily thinking that it was on 30th..Screw you Amrutham... But i had all the documents to submit.But still she didnt submit.Waiting for her... Will have to find some tax consultant...

Anyway all problems with new check out is solved.. Let me jus wait for Jenni to give her machine details and i am good to go.That was a week long screwing...I hope it is over...Thank God...Hope check in will go without any such incidents.

These days eating samosas have increased to astronomical levels... found 1 new theory...size of the tea cup is inversely proportional to the rate of increase in the craving for the next cup of tea... :)

The funny thing is that they are planning to get me married to a girl who is just out of college. Hmmm....I dont want to tell this to her..Not this girl ...My girl.... how come only my parents want to get their son married so soon ?? Hmmmm...Anyway will discuss when they come here next month...

oops...time for last bus..Jenni is stilll not online..whatever ....gotta run....

Cheers,
Arun

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Music...